Avery By Gulaal
This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique.This statement Avery cover-up is handcrafted in bright yellow fabric using the traditional bandhej technique in floral pattern. The beautiful flowy sleeves and front tasseled Dori make it a wardrobe essential for the summer season. Layer it up on almost anything and you will definitely make heads turn.
- Material: Cotton
- Process:"SHIBORI" refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case flower pattern) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Color: Yellow Badhej
- Wash & Care :Hand wash separately in cold water
- Shipping : This Product Is Made To Order,It Will Take 8-9 Working Days To Dispatch.
- We provide customization on all products. You can customize color, fabric, style, design of any particular product.
- To get your order customized contact us after placing the order via WhatsApp or email.
- Our WhatsApp number is +91 8600232224
- Our Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Customization services are not available on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders.