Miri By Gulaal
This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique.We are crazy for bomber jackets, so here’s our favorite Miri bomber handcrafted in soft mul-mul to keep you cool and stylish even during the hot summer days. The soft breathable cotton, clamp dyed in polka pattern is all that you need to amp up any outfit. Pay special heed to the deep pockets, just for you.
- Material: Cotton
- Process:"SHIBORI" refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case flower pattern) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Color: Indigo with Red Polka
- Wash & Care :Hand wash separately in cold water
- Shipping : This Product Is Made To Order,It Will Take 8-9 Working Days To Dispatch.
- We provide customization on all products. You can customize color, fabric, style, design of any particular product.
- To get your order customized contact us after placing the order via WhatsApp or email.
- Our WhatsApp number is +91 8600232224
- Our Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Customization services are not available on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders.