Oshina By Gulaal
This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique. Floral pattern to brighten your summer days, with this cowl dress that is perfect for all body types. The beautiful leaf design on the front closure buttons with red thread detailing add to the charm of the dress. With oodles of detailing from the A-line silhouette to the beautifully falling cowls, this dress is sure to make heads turn.
- Material: Cotton
- Process:"SHIBORI" refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case flower pattern) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Color: Indigo with Yellow Clamp Dyed Flowers
- Wash & Care :Hand wash separately in cold water
- Shipping : This Product Is Made To Order,It Will Take 8-9 Working Days To Dispatch.
- We provide customization on all products. You can customize color, fabric, style, design of any particular product.
- To get your order customized contact us after placing the order via WhatsApp or email.
- Our WhatsApp number is +91 8600232224
- Our Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Customization services are not available on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders.