Sabina By Gulaal
This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique.Inspired from our love for floral prints, our Sabina clamp dyed dress in flower pattern fits like the second skin. The flattering “fit and flare” silhouette is well suited for all body types, making you want to twirl and dance in the volumized skirt.
- Material: Cotton
- Process:"SHIBORI" refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case flower pattern) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Color: Red with Peach Polka
- Wash & Care :Hand wash separately in cold water
- Shipping : This Product Is Made To Order,It Will Take 8-9 Working Days To Dispatch.
- We provide customization on all products. You can customize color, fabric, style, design of any particular product.
- To get your order customized contact us after placing the order via WhatsApp or email.
- Our WhatsApp number is +91 8600232224
- Our Email is email@example.com
Note: Customization services are not available on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders.